Main content of the website

Zoning & Land Use

constructionZoning and land use in the Town of Stonewall is administered and enforced by the South Interlake Planning District under the Town’s Zoning By-law and the District’s Development Plan. 

Permits are required for occupancy and for construction. Please contact the Planning District Office at 204-467-5587 or email  You can also visit their website at