The Parks and Arena Department provides recreational opportunities to the citizens of Stonewall and surrounding areas through recreational programming, building and management of facilities such as the arenas and curling rink, and the development and maintenance of parks and green space.
Please note that the VMSC is a pet-free zone. Dogs (or other pets) are not allowed in any of the buildings or on the soccer pitches.
COVID-19 HEALTH ORDER REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER VMSC FACILITIES
Dated: September 7, 2021
- Masks are required to enter
- Masks are required for all Spectators at all times
- Masks can be removed by Participants once the physical activity for their game or practice begins
- All adults, 18+ must be fully vaccinated to participate in sport (including coaches and officials)
- Anyone under the age of 18 will not be required to be vaccinated to participate in sport
- Any adult, 18+ Spectators must be fully vaccinated
- Anyone under the age of 18 can enter as a spectator with a fully vaccinated parent/guardian
- Valid photo ID and a QR code are required for vaccination verification
- Spectators from the same household can sit together
- Spectators from different households must maintain a distance of 2m between their groups
or the VMSC link in the menu to your left for more information regarding facilities, programming and ice rentals.
Brett Chatfield, Parks & Arena Supervisor
Ice Palace: 204-467-7970