Local Government - Government Services - Zoning & Land Use

Zoning and land use in the Town of Stonewall is administered and enforced by the South Interlake Planning District under the Town’s Zoning By-law and the District’s Development Plan.

Permits are required for occupancy and for construction. Please contact the Planning District Office at 204-467-5587 or email info@sipd.ca.  You can also visit their website at www.sipd.ca