Resident Information - Utility

The Works and Operations Department looks after the maintenance of Stonewall's Sewer and Water Utility.

In Case of Sewer/Water EMERGENCIES please call the Town Works & Operations Department On Call number for immediate assistance: 204-467-7990.

The Town Office administrators look after account setup and closing as well as quarterly billing. 

To report a meter reading when moving in, a final reading when moving out, or for billing inquiries please call the Town Office at 204-467-7979.
Regular quarterly meter readings can be reported online by using the link in the menu to the left.  (Quarterly readings should be done on March 31st, June 30th, September 30th, and December 31st)